17 April 2012

Small Niall Horan Imagine IV

You're sitting on the couch and your son walks your way. 
"Mum, can you tell me some things about daddy when he was young?"
"Sure, come here. I'll show you some things!"
You walk to another room where you left photos and everything from the past with your son in your arms. You put him on a seat, you look for the box with the first One Direction things. You open the box and take their album out of it, you give it to your son.
"Daddy!"
"Yes that's daddy! Do you wanna watch some videos of daddy and his friends?"
"Yeah!"
You search for the What makes you beautiful, Gotta be you & One Thing music video on Youtube and show it to your son.
"Wow daddy was really good!"
"Yeah I know!"
"Did you and daddy meet before that?"
"No, sweetheart!" 
Suddenly Niall walks in.
"Mum and I met after, it was wonderful!"
You smile and your son smiles to.
"Daddy, do you want to help me playing guitar?"
"Sure! What song do you want to play?"
"I wanna learn the song of the last video!"
Niall looks at you wondering.
"One thing!"
Niall starts to teach your son how to play One Thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment