17 April 2012

Small Harry Styles Imagine V

You walk into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast, you see Harry sitting on the couch. He immediately jumps off to run your way, he takes your hand and guides you to the couch. 
"[yn]! You shouldn't do much with our lovely baby girl in you belly! I'll make you some breakfast!"
You smile and sit down on the couch, he gives you a little kiss. Then he prepares some breakfast for you. 
"Here's some breakfast for my beautiful [yn] and my lovely Darcy!"
He uncovers your belly and wraps his arms around it, he gives it a kiss. He starts talking.
"My lovely Darcy! I've been waiting for you for so long! But it's perfect now! Your mum is the most amazing woman I know and I know you will be the most amazing girl in the world for me! I can't wait for you to be here. So we can play together."
You look at him with tears in you eyes.
"Harry, that's so sweet! I'm sure you will be a great dad!"
"And you will be an amazing mum!"
He puts on some music.
"This song is for my two girls!"
He starts singing some things about you and Darcy, freestyling.



No comments:

Post a Comment