17 April 2012

Long Zayn Malik Imagine

After a long week sightseeing on holiday you decide to go to the beach. Your friends wanted to go shopping but you're so tired that you want a relax day so they went shopping while you go to the beach. At the beach you look for a nice place to put your towel. You lie down on your towel for a while and then you get up and sit on it. Your eyes catches a tanned guy with some wonderful muscles. You wish you could see his eyes but they're covered with sunglasses. You sees you watching and smiles to you. You smile back and blush. Then you lay down again. After some time something covers the sun. You open your eyes and get up. 
"Hi would you like to play with us?"
You see the guy, you saw earlier, standing in front of you.
"uh.. Yes sure, what are you playing?"
"Football!"
He gives you a hand and helps you standing up.
"You can leave your stuff at our stuff!"
You helps you bringing your stuff and then you start playing soccer with him and his friends which look very good either. After some time you say "I think this is enough for me for today! You can continue I'll just watch you guys!"
Now you can enjoy their beautiful bodies. Then the guy comes to you and sit next to you.
"To be honest I'm wondering why you're at the beach all by yourself. If I may ask."
"It's okay, well my friends wanted to go shopping but I'm so tired that I wanted a relax day so I decided to you to the beach by myself! And I met you so now I'm not alone at the beach anymore!"
"Yeah that's true!"
"Would you like to get into the ocean with me?"
"I would love to but to be honest I can't swim…"
He looks to the ground.
"It's okay, it's not a problem!"
"Really not?"
"No! You know what I'll teach you if would you like to."
He takes off his sunglasses and looks you deep in the eyes.
"I would love to!"
You're looking at Zayn Malik, your mouth falls open and you freeze.
Zayn closes your mouth.
"Are you okay? I hope I didn't scare you with my hotness?"
"No you didn't scare me I just didn't expect you, omg"
You want to scream but you hold yourself because you don't want to scare him. Zayn laughs.
"And your friends? omg are they…?"
"Yes they are!"
"Excuse me I need to run for a while!"
You run away to the other side of the beach, scream as loud as you can, try to calm yourself and run back. As you run back you see that all five of them are looking at you like you're crazy.
"I'm sorry I just had to do that, I had too much energy!"
"It's okay! Was that you screaming out loud over there?"
"Me? No a girl was being chased by spoons! Very large spoons!"
To take a deep breath and try to stay calm. Zayn keeps looking at you, every time you look back he looks so deep into your eyes that you almost drown.
"Do you know you're absolutely beautiful?"
You blush. Now you said that you can barely look at him anymore so you shyly smile at the ground.
"You don't have to be shy!"
You totally feel like you ended up in a real life dream or something.
"Would you believe me if I sing?"
"Maybe? I can't see what's beautiful about me? Why would someone like you say that to me?"
He starts singing.
"So c-come on
You got it wrong
To prove I'm right I put it in a song
I don't know why
You're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eyes"
You blush and smile.
"Did you know that the most beautiful girl in the world is sitting in front of me right now?"
"What… what? where is she?"
You look around you trying to find the girl he's talking about.
"I don't see her…"
"Because you are that girl!"
"What me? huh I don't get it.."
Zayn laughs.
"Did you know What Makes You Beautiful is written so I could sing it to you right now?"
"aww that's so sweet!"
"So shall we get into the ocean right now?"
"Yeah sure! Are you sure you wanna do this?"
"Yes I trust you beautiful!"
You walk to the water and then get in it as far as you can walk. You show him everything and help him as he tries to swim. You feel his muscles while holding him up when he makes the moves, you do everything to make sure he doesn't drown. After some practicing you carefully stop keeping him up. He doesn't drown.
"Look at me I'm swimming" Says Zayn happy.
At that moment he goes underwater, you grab him and take him up again to make sure he survives.
"Zayn are you okay?" You ask him worried.
"Yes, I just thought I was better than I'm"
"It's okay, I will be here to rescue you until you can swim!"
"That's so sweet, I knew there was more than just your beautiful face!"
You continue teaching Zayn how to swim until they have to go.
"It was a nice day also thanks to you! We should meet again soon so we can continue doing this!"
"aww that's okay! I would love to!"
Zayn smiles.
"Here's my number, call me!"
He gives you his number and gives you a tight hug.
"I look forward to see you again!"
"Me too! Here you have my number too I think I don't dare to call you… But I would blame myself forever if this is it."
you give him his number and he smiles.
"It's okay I'll call you beautiful!"
You smile, Zayn looks deep into your eyes and gives you a little kiss on your mouth. He looks deep into your eyes and starts kissing you. Then he stops.
"I really have to go now! I'll call you later and I really hope I'll see you soon!"
"I hope so!"
Zayn walks away, you feel like you're in heaven, you met Zayn Malik and you teated him how to swim, he says you're beautiful and he kissed you… You look after Zayn and he looks back and smiles. You smile back and you hope he didn't see you acting weird because you can't believe this.
You go back to the hotel you're staying at and you and your friends discuss your day and you told them about everything but you didn't tell them that it was Zayn because you wanted to surprise them when they would meet him.
When you go to bed you get a text, you look at your phone and see it's from Zayn. 
It says: 'Sleep well beautiful! Beach again tomorrow? Bring your friends!'
You smile and you answer: 'I would love to! Sleep well & I see you tomorrow!'



1 comment:

  1. Awesome story but you have to get a little better at writing

    ReplyDelete