17 April 2012

Long Niall Horan Imagine

Your a weekend away to London with your boyfriend. It's the first time you're here but you've always wanted to go to London. After some sightseeing in the morning you decide to get lunch at Nando's. You take a look at the menu but you can't choose so you decide to order all of this, you're really hungry so it won't be a problem. Your boyfriend gets mad ad you "babe you're not suppose to order that much! You should have ordered salad or something!"
"Why would I order some salad if there is so much delicious food on the menu?"
"You know I love you but I have to be honest! If you continue doing this you will get fast soon!"
"I don't talk to you anymore!"
You walk away and go to the toilets. Why can't he just understand? He wants me to be his perfect girlfriend that stays skinny forever. I've done this for years now and why am I not fat yet if he's saying the truth. 
You go back to your table.
"Babe I'm sorry, I didn't mean like that!"
"I don't wanna talk about it now"
And there's your food. The little table you're sitting at is filled with food and the biggest part of for you. When he finish his lunch you're not done at all. He goes to the toilet.
Suddenly someone stands behind you.
"Are you enjoying your lunch?"
You turn around.
"Yes, it's…."
You see Niall Horan.
You stop talking and can't believe what's happening.
"What did you want to say?"
"Oh sorry, It's delicious! I absolutely love this place!"
"I hope I didn't scare you!"
"No not at all I just didn't expect you to be here and stand behind me!"
You both laugh.
"I just saw you and I thought what if this is the girl I have been waiting for? Is this the girl which eats as much as me?"
You totally melt.
"aww that's so sweet, I'm sorry but…"
Your boyfriend comes back and grabs Niall's shoulder.
"What are you doing here? You understand this girl is mine? And now get out of here now!"
You put your hands around your face.
"I'm so sorry!"
Niall walks away and smiles at you but makes his face look sad after. You feel so sorry for him, he's so sweet.
"Why did you do that? You could act a little normal at least! I just wanted to talk to him! Do you have any idea who that is? It's Niall Horan!"
"I don't care! Who's Niall Horan?"
"From One Direction! Omg you don't even know? You don't even know I love him?"
"You love him? And what about me? Why would you even love him?"
"You're going too far now!"
Your boyfriend walks out of Nando's, you go after him. When you're outside he turns around.
"Why are you following me? You know what I don't wanna see you anymore! You can pick up your stuff from our room tonight!"
"What… what are you talking about! Talk normal please!"
"It's over! just pick up your stuff tonight and don't ever dare to show your face again!"
He walks away, you can't believe he just said that…
There's a bench across the street, you walk to it and sit on it. Nando's is in front of you. You start crying.
After sitting there crying all by yourself for about 30 minutes Niall walks out of Nando's. You thought he was already gone after your crazy ex-boyfriend. You start crying more. You could have talked with Niall longer if your ex-boyfriend wouldn't be your boyfriend anymore. You hold your head with your hands and suddenly you see that someone is standing in front of you. You look up and you see Niall, he looks worried. 
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, nothing's wrong, I'm fine!"
"No you're not! I can see the tears in your eyes. You can tell me everything, if I wouldn't care I didn't ask!"
"Okay, well… You have met my boyfriend and first he was mad at me for ordering too much food, otherwise I would become fat so I should have ordered a salad or something… And then he was mad at me for talking to you and everything, we had a fight and he broke up with me… *The tears stream down your face* He told me to pick up my stuff tonight and never show my face again after"
Niall puts his arms around you.
"You can stay at my place tonight if you would like to."
"Really? You would help me so much with that!"
"So I guess that is a yes? I'm going to my place right now you can straight come with me and then we'll pick up your stuff tonight"
"Okay!"
You smile and you go to Niall's place. Your sitting in the living room when Niall shows up with a guitar.
"Let me sing a song for you!"
He starts singing.
"From the moment I met you everything changed
I knew I had to get you whatever the pain
I had to take you and make you mine

I would walk through the desert, I would walk down the aisle
I would swim all the oceans just to see you smile
Whatever it takes it's fine"
He's singing Stand Up to me! that's so sweet! You get tears in your eyes again as he continues.
"oh oh ooh oh so put your hands up
oh oh ooh oh cause it's a stand up
And I won't be leaving 'til I've finished stealing
every piece of your heart
Every piece of your heart

I know your hearts been broken but don't you give up
I'll be there yeah I know it to fix you with love
It hurts me to think that you've ever cried"
Well this is starting to look like my story, is it written for me? No impossible I've been listening this song for months.
"oh oh ooh oh so put your hands up
oh oh ooh oh cause it's a stand up
And I won't be leaving 'till I've finished stealing 
every piece of your heart
Every piece of your heart

Oh oh oooh oh so put your hands up
Oh oh oooh oh coz it's a stand up
And I won't be leaving 'til I've finished stealing every piece of your heart

And now we'll steal us a car
And we will drive to the stars
I will give you the moon
It's the least I can do
If you give me the chance

Oh oh oooh oh so put your hands up
Oh oh oooh oh coz it's a stand up
I'm a thief
I'm a thief
You can call me a thief
I'm a thief
I'm a thief
But since you know your part
I'm a thief
I'm a thief
I'm only here
I'm a thief
I'm a thief
Because you stole my heart

(Oh oh oooh oh) I'm a thief I'm a thief
So put your hands up
(Oh oh oooh oh) I'm a thief I'm a thief
Coz it's a stand up
And I won't be leaving 'til I've finished stealing every piece of your heart
(I'm only here)
Coz you stole my heart

(Oh oh oooh oh) I'm a thief I'm a thief
Call me a thief
(Oh oh oooh oh) I'm a thief I'm a thief
Coz you know your part
(Oh oh oooh oh) I'm a thief I'm a thief
I'm only here
(Oh oh oooh oh) I'm a thief I'm a thief
Because you stole my heart"
You had a huge smile on your face during the song while the tears were streaming down your face.
"Niall that was so beautiful!"
"Thanks! I want to say something. I know you just broke up with your boyfriend but I just want to say that everything that this songs says is true, it's just like this song is written for us before we met, this song is written by someone who knew this was going to happen!"
You laugh.
"Really? That's so sweet!"
"Please can you give me a chance?"
"To be honest you stole my heart too! I just couldn't do anything because of my boyfriend but after he broke up with me, I thought about you, about my missing chance with you!"
Niall holds you close and gives you a little kiss on your cheek.



4 comments:

  1. awww:3 this was lovely♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story was so great. I could imagine this happening to me thou. I eat a lot but don't get fat. :p

    ReplyDelete