17 April 2012

Long Harry Styles Imagine II

You're walking outside, all you want is a little moment for yourself seen home is driving you insane at this moment. It's getting dark outside but you don't mind. You walk to the beach and there you see a beautiful sunset. While walking on the beach to the water you dream away by the sunset. When you're at the waterside you sit down on the beach to watch the sunset and enjoy this moment you have by yourself. Suddenly someone sits next to you. 
A male voice says Hi.
You think it's your dad or your brother so you say while turning his way.
"Don't you ever leave me alone for a few seconds? You're not…"
You stop talking. Harry smiles;
"I hope I didn't scare you, I'm sorry if I did!"
"It's okay I just didn't expect anybody, seen I wanted a moment for myself."
"If you want me to leave, I'll go, so you can have your moment for yourself!"
Harry stands up and turns around to walk away. You stand up and go after him, you grab his arm.
"No, no! I didn't mean it like that! I would like you to stay! I wanted a moment by myself before you sat next to me!"
"It's okay!"
He looks deep into your eyes, his beautiful eyes take your breath away. This moment, this perfect moment and you have it with Harry Styles. You can't take your eyes of his eyes anymore, it's perfect. Suddenly he looks away, you kinds have to wake up a little bit cause it seems like your back from heaven.
"Shall we go back to the sea and sit there again and watch the sun set until it's over?"
"Yeah, I would love to!"
You sit at the waterside again watching the sun set. It's getting cold so harry gives you his jacket and he puts his arms around you to hold you close. There's a moment of silent but you don't care. You're watching the most beautiful sunset ever in the arms of this amazing curly guy with his jacket on. The sun has set and Harry looks your way and smiles.
"I loved watching this sunset but I really have to go know before the lads are getting worried."
"It's okay, I'm glad I could share this moment with you!"
Both of you smiles and then walk of the beach together. You give Harry his jacket back.
"Are you sure you're going to survive going home without it?"
"Yes, it's not that far!"
You give each other your number and then you say goodbye. You turn around to walk away as Harry has to go to the other way. You can't believe what just happened and he even said "I would love to see you again" before he left. And he even gave me his jacket because it was getting cold and what about that moment hem you looked into his eyes. You wish this wasn't just it. It starts raining, so you start running to be at home as soon as possible but suddenly someone grabs your arm and pulls you back. You stand in front of Harry again.
"Harry what is this?"
"shh!" He puts his finger on your lip.
"Those minutes with you were the best minutes of my life so far. I know this might sound rare but I feel like there's more between us, before you I would have never looked a girl in the eyes for so long without knowing her, I would have never gave her my jacket and put my arm around her to hold her close because it's getting cold. But you, you made me do all these things by stealing my heart, I just didn't realize it until we were going our own way again!"
He looks deep into your eyes again as you can't believe what he just said. 
"So please come with me, I know we both are walking on separate roads but let's make our own road in between so we'll never be without each other anymore. And I can't wait to introduce to the other lads!"
You smile, a tear in your eyes is finding it's way to stream down your face, searching for air to breath.
"I would absolutely love to! I…"
"shh!" Harry says again.
His face is getting closer to you, you look deep into his eyes again as both of you drown again. 
Is this really happening? Is he really about to kiss you? You're getting nervous but at the same time you really want it.
He's getting closer and closer, you can feel him breath. Then his lips touches yours. His lips feels so soft, he kisses you carefully.
Suddenly you hear someone shouting.
"VAS HAPPENIN HARRY! oh sorry! Who's this beautiful girl?"
You see Zayn, he smiles shyly cause he disturbed you.
"Hey Zayn, this is [yn]!"
"Nice to meet you [yn]."
You blush and smile but after looking into his eyes you get shy so you smile at the ground. 
"She seems to be a nice girl! I think you have a lot to tell!"
"She is! I'll tell you later!"
"I'm really sorry I had to disturb you guys but we were worried about you Harry!"
You and Harry laugh. He looks at you.
"I told you so!"
Then he looks back to Zayn.
"Just one second, I need to tell this girl something before we go back!" He whispers to Zayn: 'maybe she'll come with us…"
Zayn smiles and then he looks for a dry place to wait for Harry. You're all totally wet.
You look into Harry's eyes again waiting until he's going to say what he wants to say.
"Did you know that I have always wanted to kiss a beautiful girl in the rain? Well I just did and I felt even more amazing than I thought it would be. And I don't even know if that's because it's a magical moment or because of this amazing girl that's supposed to be with me? I don't even care about what it is, I love it and I want to be with you. I want to buy handcuffs and put one on your arm and one on mine and throw the key away so we would always be together! Would you like to share this life with me after we got to know each other better?"
"Whatcha thinking? That I would say no to that? To be honest I feel the same so all I can say to this will be; I would absolutely love to!"
Harry smiles and holds you tight.
"Do you want to come with me and Zayn to the others?"
"Yes" you say with a big smile on your face.
You go with them and when you arrive and get in Harry introduces you.
"Guys this is [yn], the angel I just met at the beach!"



No comments:

Post a Comment